Programmes Available

Industry Fields

Undertaking an unpaid internship, particularly in another country, is a life-changing event. As a UKVI Tier 4 Licensed Sponsor, and with more than 30 years’ experience in arranging internships, Anglo Educational Services will help you maximise your experience and heighten your professional profile.

Build Your Own Programme

Our extensive network of contacts in all of London’s major industries makes it possible for us to offer a variety of programmes.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a visa to intern in the UK and if so, how do I apply?

In short, if you are not eligible for an EU passport, you will require a visa to intern in the UK. For the majority of our students, depending on which programme you are applying for, a Tier 4 general student visa is compulsory. Obtaining this is facilitated through a licensed sponsor in the UK - in this case, AES. You can find more information on visas on

No. These costs are your own responsibility.

Most students are able to get academic credit for their internship but please speak directly to your university about this. If you are enrolled on Birkbeck’s programme, a University of London transcript will be provided for all academic courses.

No, all of our placements are unpaid.

AES has a vast range of internship placements covering all major academic fields. These can range from Marketing and Business to Politics and Environmental Science. AES are always sourcing more placement opportunities so we'll be able to find something for you!

In the UK, a résumé is called a CV. It differs slightly to the American or European equivalent. Your CV should include:

  • No personal details due to GDPR - an application number will be used instead
  • Personal objective (of two or three lines)
  • Educational background
  • Work history
  • Relevant experience
  • Extracurricular activities
  • Computer skills

For more information on writing a CV please see our student handbook.

Yes. We have had a number of graduates on the programme who are not doing internships for credit. However, regardless of whether you are a graduate or undergraduate, you will still be required to undertake an academic course along with the internship while in the UK.

Yes, if you wish to apply individually to the internship programme then please get in contact!

Costs vary depending on the programme you applying for and the length you are in the UK. Please email us for more details.

Newsletter Signup

Sign up to our newsletter to learn about new programmes, tours, apartments and much more!