Equal Opportunities Policy
Anglo Educational Services is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce. We actively promote diversity and equal opportunities throughout the employment process. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organisation is representative. Each employee will be respected and valued and able to give their best as a result.
This notice reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all in our employment and our obligations for the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of; age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, maternity and pregnancy. We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All employees, no matter whether they are part-time, full-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly, equally and with respect.
All recruitment procedures followed by us are on the basis of fair and objectively justified criteria that do not apply any requirements or conditions that are not necessary for the needs of the post or the business.
We will train, develop and promote on the basis of merit and ability all staff and applicants.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognized and valued.
- To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to take appropriate action for those that breach this policy.
- To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all staff based on merit and ability.
- To promote equality in the workplace, which Anglo Educational Services believes is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures.
- To encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is always maintained.