Anglo Educational Services are committed to sustainable development as a guiding principle within our practices. Concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of the business and its employees.
Our aim is to reduce the impact on the environment from our operations and identify and provide appropriate training, advice, and information for staff to enhance their future opportunities and initiatives. With this focus at the forefront, we will endeavour to do the following across all buildings & apartments.
- PIR’s – Motion sensors for lights
- Energy saving switches – dimming lights
- Led lighting throughout the building
- AC Master controller
- 70% of vehicles are hybrid
- Gas clamps
- Bulk ordering goods to save on transport emissions
- Aerated shower heads and taps
- Eco flush on all toilets
- Reusable cloths and mop heads
- Work with local authorities for recycling and food waste
- Seek appropriate training for staff
Our office network aim to be completely paperless by 2023. We currently have a clear desk policy with minimal room for files to be printed and stored. Shred-It is used for security and confidentiality purposes, all paper is collected and recycled.
Anglo Educational Services are partnered with Just One Tree, a non-profit community interest company removing CO2 from the atmosphere through global reforestation. For every new student we have studying with us, we will be donating one tree to support reforestation projects.
Anglo Educational Services are also in partnership with Tourism Alliance and British Education Travel Association, which help to drive, evaluate, and elevate travel and tourism’s role in cultural understanding.